Saturday, January 23, 2016

A New Year and New Resolutions!

Snow is falling and I am hoping classes will still be held on Monday.  However, I am having fun.  I actually had time to sew today!  I am working on a shirt that I am not sure of the colors as I deviated from my favorite color and style.
So much sewing was done this past week in the classes.  I am trying to think of a suitable reward for those that complete 3 out of 4 days of completing the tasks on their boards.  If anyone has an idea, please, please let me know.  It has to be reasonable and doable.
On a funny note, the Almighty Zeus will not go outside unless I pick him up and take hime to an area that I have shoveled snow and he can see grass.  This from the desert dog that used to relieve himself on our rocks and not the grass.  He is soooo adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment